Thank you Jirah Merizz SO much for nominating me for this award! It’s lovely the questions are really good and deep.
So this award was created by The Cramm which will help bloggers to be recognized!
The Rules for this Award are:
- Include that little tidbit about who created this (epic) award (with a link to the website)
- Mention the person who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question
- Nominate 10+ bloggers and give them a fun “challenge question”
Three things that motivate me to blog:
- Journals. I keep journals and just write my ideas and everything in them. Often times when I’m writing in them a light bulb goes off and I want to blog!
- Talking to people. When I talk to people, things they say, or just who they are and the vibe they give. People are extraordinary creatures and sitting down and having a real conversation with someone can inspire me in many different ways.
- Reading my Bible. This inspires me to be a better a person, and encourage others to do so too, it gives me a energy that I want to share and inspire others.
Three people who inspire me to blog:
- God. He is a constant light in my life and helps me through my doubt and encourages me to be a light in others.
- Other bloggers. I know I’ve said this before but you guys are all amazing. I think it’s wonderful how everyone is so kind when we don’t personally know each other. You’re willing to help, give advice, and become email buddies! Strangers inspire me, are happy for me, and are willing to help me if I need it.That is amazing.
- My family. My family helps me come up with ideas, jokes around with me and makes me happy in general. Being blessed with the family I have is an inspiration to me to be a friend to you all. I’m more than willing to lend an ear if you need one. 🙂
One thing I hope to do to improve the world:
- Love. I want to start a new blog and focus it more on encouraging others to be themselves and love themselves for who they are. I struggle with self love and anxiety, but I’m learning to overcome it and i want to help others to overcome it to. To encourage others to love each other.
Jirah Merizz‘s Question:
If you were given a chance to correct your mistake or start a new life, would you take the chance? Why or why not?
I would, because even though you can’t change the past, you can be forgiven for it. And that pain can be taken away and replaced with a new purpose.
When you feel your most down, and go to your blog, do you vent or do you instead post about something that makes you happy and focus on the good in your situation? Why or why not?